Have your Break Free From Over-Functioning, Over-Delivering, People Pleasing, and Ignoring Your Own Needs so You Can Finally Live the Life You Deserve.
You may really believe that working yourself to death to keep life conflict-free, doing whatever it takes to FIX the problem, and not rocking the boat will one day bring you the inner peace you crave.
But the truth is this high-functioning codependency and over-functioning is part of an overdeveloped sense of responsibility for other people’s feelings and outcomes.
It is depleting and ineffective.
Resentment, stress, and exhaustion is inevitable when you are compelled to take care of everyone around you.
Does this sound like you?
1. YOU ARE ALWAYS FOCUSED ON THE LIVES OF OTHERS
You feel responsible for basically everyone and everything in your life. You are constantly trying to make sure that other people are OK. You solve problems to help those you care about (and even those you don’t). And you are simply exhausted!
2. OVER-GIVING IS YOUR NORMAL
You feel compelled to over-give your time and attention in your relationships, including your romantic partners, friends, and family. You are always there for everyone else, yet you hesitate to ask for help when you need it.
3. YOU SAY ‘YES’ WHEN YOU WANT TO SAY ‘NO’
You do things you don’t want to do or feel compelled to “fix” the problems or situations of others.This can lead to anger and bitterness or feeling taken advantage of or under appreciated.
4. YOU REPEAT UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP PATTERNS
You’ve noticed negative cycles that leave you frustrated and feeling unfulfilled in your relationships. You may even be resigned and think, “This is just the way life is.”
5. YOU BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR NOT HAVING IT “ALL FIGURED OUT”
Since you’re smart and savvy in the rest of your life, it really pisses you off that this relationship thing is so confounding. You KNOW there is a secret to balancing love and happiness—you just don’t know what it is.
You’ll Begin to:
Feel Calm & Confident
Knowledge is power. The more you understand yourself and your relationships, the easier it becomes to be less reactive, to stop second-guessing yourself, and to consciously choose something different.
Learn To Prioritize You
You’ll discover effective and healthy ways to shift into a position of loving and prioritizing yourself as you would a cherished loved one. You’ll learn how to get in touch with your wants, needs, and preferences.
Feel Free & Clear
When you complete this course, you’ll have more clarity about what is your responsibility and what isn’t. You’ll be able to stay on your side of the street and stop feeling responsible for the happiness of others. You’ll be free to create the life you truly desire and deserve.
Work with Mark Groves and Terri Cole
This course includes:
- Video Training: With Mark and Terri to help you create and sustain a healthy relationship with yourself and others.
- Integration Exercises: Take your intellectual understanding of the content to the next level by personalizing it.
- Therapeutic Meditations: Target the conscious and unconscious parts of your mind to integrate new behaviors and thought processes seamlessly.
- Community Support: Join Create The Love and Team TC coaches and a vibrant online community of like-minded students.
- Customer Support: Amazing customer support so you know you are always taken care of.
- Access Anywhere: Access to the course from any device (desktop, mobile or tablet).