A deep dive into unconditionally loving yourself.
Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every relationship in your life, but most of us have spent our lives taking care of everyone else over ourselves. Trying to figure out what we want, what we need, how we feel, and who we truly are—can feel incredibly overwhelming. Not today! This course was made to guide you through the sacred process of rediscovery, step by step.
This course is for you if…
- You often feel like not enough, or, too much.
- You keep finding yourself in relationships with people who aren’t good for you.
- You don’t set the bar high enough when it comes to the standard of how others treat you.
- You alternate between having low standards and blocking people out all together.
- You have a general sense that ‘something is missing’ in your life.
- You feel like there is some deep pain or sadness hidden in the background.
- You find it SO uncomfortable to sit in the anxiety of the unknown.
- You don’t understand what all this talk about ‘self love’ actually means in practice.
- You feel (and maybe are told) that your expectations are “too high” and/or “not realistic.”
- You feel like your emotional needs are not met and you also feel ‘needy’ anytime you express them. You sense yourself shrinking as you express them.
- You don’t know how to make a decision without someone else’s guidance, you aren’t sure what you actually want.
Did you answer YES to one or more of these questions?! ME TOO. That was until I went deep into learning and practicing what it means to be unconditionally loving to MYSELF.
Let’s uncover the YOU that is hidden beneath all the masks you’ve worn and beneath everyone else’s needs, expectations, and feelings.
It’s time to put yourself first.
What Wholeness Feels Like:
You not only raise your standards, you honor them
You stop settling for less than you deserve. You stop chasing people who won’t love you. You can feel your power rising and your voice getting louder. You are beginning to trust yourself and reconnect and feel deeper into your intuition.
You feel like you matter
When we start treating ourselves like we matter, we start to feel like we matter. This is often foreign to us because we almost never put ourselves first. The disease to please dies, and you are born, whole again.
You feel whole (again)
Finally, you’re here. You’re present. You’re raw. You’re real. You’re free. And eff yes, does it feel good to be free and be ourselves. No more having to fit in a box to keep the peace. No. More. This is the moment we are truly born because we are free from who we “have to be”, so we can just be.
This course includes:
- Four weeks of discovery guided by Mark Groves through weekly meditations, affirmations, and lessons in wholeness
- 30 days of Mark’s daily check-ins to get you started and keep you on the path of rediscovering your inner wholeness
- Deep dive into every element of self-love, kindness and compassion for the self, how to self-express, and how to accept what is
- Worksheets, sentence stems, and journaling exercises to help you put the lessons and discovery into practice
Are you tired of chasing your worth in other people? Are you tired of never feeling fully loved?
To be radically honest, the solution is already in you, it’s just a matter of rediscovering that you are already whole, loved and worthy from within. Are you ready to stop waiting for someone else to show you love and instead show up for yourself? It’s time to start owning your life. Let’s begin!