Are you Ready to End Your Cycles of Self Sabotage? Have you noticed you Abandon Yourself in Your Relationships?
Learn how to prevent this and much more in a Self-Study Book Club for Loving Bravely!
Whether you are in a new relationship, looking for love, taking time to heal, OR have been married for decades, Dr. Solomon’s incredible book, Loving Bravely has wisdom and tools for you.
This course offers a self-paced format, packed with knowledge and delivered by the wonderful Dr. Solomon herself. The book Loving Bravely is one of Mark’s most highly recommended and that’s why we created this exclusive offering for you.
So, stop struggling through on your own, and join us as we dive into this together and you WILL come away with new skills and understanding.
No more Self Sabotage. No more Self Abandonment. Let’s learn Relational Self-Awareness and LOVE BRAVELY.
THIS BOOK CLUB IS FOR YOU IF…
You get into relationships with high hopes, but they never seem to work out in the end.
You try to communicate, but your partner doesn’t respond the way you were hoping.
You’re no stranger to self-sabotage when it comes to relationships.
You’re never sure if what you’re feeling is a gut feel or anxiety until it’s too late.
You know you have some unhealed wounds from the past that get in the way of intimacy.
You feel like your emotional needs are not met and you also feel ‘needy’ anytime you express them.
You feel like you lose yourself in love.
You want to be deeply in love, but you’re not sure how to get there.
If any of these resonated with you, Loving Bravely will give you tools to help end self-sabotage so you can build the relationship of your dreams.
When you start to understand your core wounds and patterns, you are more able to attend to what you feel inside. Part of this exploration is learning to listen to your gut, and being able to discern between a gut feeling and anxiety.
Break it Down
Part 1: Self-Reflection
Learn about Dr. Solomon’s theory of Relational Self-Awareness, a powerful tool to help you change old stories, and how our family systems affect the way we love.
Part 2: Self-Knowledge
Dive into the power of context, what brave love really looks like (not a fairy tale!), the difference between gut feeling vs. anxiety, and cultivating joy within.
Part 3: Self-Expression
Explore the parts of you that fall into self-expression, self-aware sex, and how to handle conflict so that it deepens intimacy instead of creating a rift within.
Part 4: Self-Expansion
Master the art of heartfelt apologies, forgiveness, presence, and self-compassion to step into your fullest most self-aware version of self. Now enjoy your growth.
Meet Your Create The Love Expert
Dr. Alexandra H. Solomon is a licensed clinical therapist, professor at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL, and love nerd all around. She is the author of Loving Bravely: 20 Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help you Get the Love You Want and Taking Sexy Back: How to Own Your Sexuality and Create the Relationships you want. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Solomon makes the path to brave love easy to understand and navigate by providing comprehensive tools to Relational Self-Awareness.
This Course Includes:
- An out-of-the-ordinary book club experience of Loving Bravely, guided by the author and Psychology Professor, Dr. Alexandra H. Solomon.
- 16 instructional video lessons from Dr. Solomon to provide an intimate learning experience as you explore the book and how the lessons relate to your life.
- Weekly Check-in Videos with Mark Groves – hear his thoughts and insights!
- Exclusive worksheets and articles hand-selected by Dr. Solomon.
- Meditations, affirmations, activities, and exercises to enrich your exploration of relational wellness.
- You get immediate access to course content after sign-up.
- You don’t need the book to start, in fact, you can learn simply by participating in the course (book not included but great if you read along too!)
- Anytime access to the course, from anywhere in the world and at any time using the Kajabi website or app.
- 12 months of access to the course on Kajabi + the content is fully downloadable so you can keep it forever.