What boundaries are and how to get some.
The greatest determinant of the quality of your life is the quality of your relationships. The quality of your relationships is determined by the quality of your boundaries. Walls keep people out, boundaries teach people where the door is. There’s nothing as amazing as knowing you have your own back. Let me teach you how to do just that.
You have bad boundaries if:
- You sometimes (always) feel like people take advantage of you or manipulate your emotions in order to get you to do what they want/need.
- You are afraid to hurt people if you say “no”.
- You feel selfish if you want to do what’s best for you even if it leaves others out.
- You will do anything not to disappoint others.
- You have a lot of needy people in your life.
- Your partners never seem to meet your needs.
- You are the one in your friend group that gets called on to help out.
- You give more than you get.
- You find yourself in constant conflict with certain people (gawd mom! You’re so annoying!) and you can’t ever seem to just get along?
- You fall in love quickly.
- In your relationships, it feels like it’s either high-highs or low-lows, but never just peaceful and great.
- You tell people how much you hate drama but seem to always be stuck in drama (like it’s your middle name).
- You spend a lot of time defending yourself for things you believe aren’t your fault.
Did you answer “YES” to one or more of these questions?! ME TOO. Till I learned how to lay down the law and feel damn good about it. Let’s learn how to ROCK boundaries!
You’ll know you have boundaries when:
You have your own back
Like a badass. You feel empowered. Energized. Sure of yourself. Like a warrior. You know that when push comes to shove, you can depend on you to stand in the fires of your truth, even if it means that others walk away.
You feel free and at peace
You also feel a little scared. New boundaries mean a new life, and they also mean letting go of an old way of being. When we create boundaries, we are building different behaviours, patterns, and feelings. Also you’ll feel lighter, know that it’s NORMAL to also feel a sense of unease/anxiety.
You feel whole (again)
You feel connected to YOU. Without boundaries, we have a hard time knowing who we truly are. Why? Because no boundaries means no line between us and them. Boundaries maintain our wholeness… they draw a circle around who we are and protect what matters to us (us!).
This course includes:
- Daily exercises from Mark to help you start where you are, and build better boundaries from the ground up.
- A Deep Dive into what your unique boundary style is
- Worksheets to guide you through the WHY of your boundaries, and the science of how to successfully reset them
- BONUS Live call with Mark Groves on May 3rd!
Are you tired of being tired? Are you tired of letting other people decide how you feel about you?
To be radically honest, if you have amazing boundaries, you’ll have an amazing life. And you know what?! Boundaries can be learned! They are a skillset. Are you ready to learn how to take control of your life and rock the mic? It’s time to stop putting up with shit.